We are seeking a Project Manager for a Commercial Glass company in St. Pete. This is a Direct Hire, Full Time with benefits. The ideal person will have at least 2-3 years of Glazing and Commercial Project Management experience.
About the Position:
The ideal candidate must have current experience in the commercial glass, glazing, storefront industry, curtain wall, door frames, and/or door hardware industry. The ‘Project Manager’ will perform take-offs from architectural /structural drawings, generate submittals, create project folders for field turnover, work with engineering and fabrication departments and coordinate installation. Must be self-motivated, have strong work ethic, able to work independently, have time management skills and function as a part of the team. Growth potential is unlimited. As a member of our team you will receive: Competitive pay, Full benefits available after 90 days including Paid holidays and vacation.
- 3 years of Glazing and Commercial Project Management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and achieve project deadlines.
- Computer skills a must.
- Customer service skills (written and verbal communication).
- Ability to produce high quality craftsmanship within scheduled timelines and fast paced construction environments.
- Have a clean DMV record, and a valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds frequently and on occasion up to 80 pounds.
- Have positive & professional attitude.
- Successfully pass a drug test.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org