To be successful in the Customer Service Support role, candidates must have the ability to:
1. Communicate effective, both orally and in writing.
2. Provide courteous, professional, and friendly service over the phone to external customers; and in-person to teammates.
3. Consistently display a strong work ethic.
4. Take and process flood insurance policy payments correctly.
5. Act in a manner that is consistent with the Wright Flood Operations Team core values of:
6. Process assigned transactions correctly.
7. Provide excellent customer service toward the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
8. Work effectively within a team environment.
9. Exercise sound judgment in decision-making.
10. Handle a fast-paced, high-volume working environment.
Customer Service Support teammates are accountable for:
1. Successfully completing Customer Service Basic Training and Customer Service Support Basic Training.
2. Applying the knowledge gained in training, including:
a. Basic flood insurance terms and concepts.
b. Basic Hobbes and ImageRight navigation.
c. Processing non-premium endorsements.
d. Assisting policyholders and their lienholders over the phone.
e. Taking and processing payments.
f. Generating and emailing / faxing declarations pages.
g. Providing policyholders with a “warm transfer” to their agent as needed.
3. Displaying proficiency in the operational aspects of systems, such as:
j. Workflow and processing (ImageRight)
k. Policy administration (Hobbes)
l. Microsoft Office applications
4. Meeting or exceeding stated processing (i.e. how many) and quality (i.e. done correctly) standards.
5. Fulfilling customer needs correctly and thoroughly to prevent the need for additional requests for information.
6. Adhering to all company guidelines as documented within the employee handbook (e.g. attendance, time off requests, etc.).
7. Maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor at all times, even in difficult situations.
8. Treating all customers and teammates professionally and respectfully.
9. Prioritizing work and accepting direction from leadership.
10. Recommending improvements to help meet the needs of our customers.
11. Overtime may be required at Management discretion and business needs.
12. All other duties as requested and/or assigned.
HS Diploma or equivalent. AA Degree preferred but not required. Must have excellent written/oral communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally. Must be willing to take and pass a credit check necessary for processing payments. Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel; and ability to navigate via web browsers is required. The ability to adapt to change, keep up to date on processing guidelines, FEMA updates, and attend continuing educational training as necessary. Bi-Lingual is a plus but not required.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com