About Us

employee_engagement

Our Vision

We are in the staffing business to help our clients find the right employees at the right time. We exist to provide “Fabled Service” to our clients. Our culture and values make us special and are a big reason why people want to work with us. We work with the best clients and employees to build a Florida-based company with national reach to add value to all stakeholders.

Our Mission Statement

At Career Experts, we provide “Positively Outstanding” service to our clients and field employees, and make the right matches for each, the first time.

“We make the MATCH happen!”

Our goal is to match the RIGHT candidate with our clients the FIRST time. How do we do this? We truly seek to understand what our clients are looking for in an employee. We understand that skills may be only 15% of the person required; the other 85% is attitude, personality and a cultural fit.  We then truly seek to learn about and understand what the candidate is looking for in their career. When we put these two together correctly, the MATCH happens!

We want “Clients for Life!”

Our goal is to service and support our clients for the rest of our lives. Once we earn a clients’ business, we take such good care of them, they never leave. We believe in that good, old fashioned, “Mom and Pop” service philosophy that most people love. We treat our clients and employees the way THEY want to be treated.

Our Culture and Values really set us apart from the competition!

It really is our culture and values that make the MATCH happen and allow us to truly service our clients and employees.

We:

  • Always do our best
  • Always do the right thing
  • Continue to learn and grow everyday
  • Live our “Three Client Philosophy”
  • Enjoy work/life balance

Please give us a call and find out how we can support you!

Career Experts

(727) 209-4599
Saint Petersburg, FL

(239) 210-5830
Ft. Myers, FL 33919

(727) 577-4982
Clearwater, FL 33771