Great opportunity for an experienced Insurance Account Manager for an Independent Agency in St Pete.
The person in this position will be the primary service contact for an assigned book of business and develop a strong working relationship with both the clients and carriers. Strong client service experience and face to face interaction is an essential component for this position.
- Responsible for implementing new client launches including carrier involvement, communications campaign, employee correspondence, implementing and adhering to a project timeline, communicating program specific to client and information exchange(file transfers, enrollment systems, etc).
- Responsible for routine service, which includes the development and execution of service schedule, participation reporting (if relevant), and coordinating questions/initiatives with the client and carriers, conducts surveys.
- Meets with clients alone or in conjunction with other team members. Conducts all marketing efforts as assigned.
- Reviews agreements and/or documents such as employee booklets, carrier contracts, etc.
- Able to be an advocate for clients and their employees.
- Provides consistent outreach to clients to include education, information and service.
- Responsible for educating new benefit offerings and communication strategies to existing clients.
- Develops prospective client proposals.
- Oversee general responsibilities of all group accounts
- Manage all customer service inquiries- including but not limited to: enrollment processing, terminations, billing, claims issues
- Able to initiate and promote marketing initiatives
- Able to create and present PowerPoint presentations and/or other types of presentations to prospective clients.
- At least 3 years’ Customer Service or Account Management experience in the insurance industry.
- 440 or 220 License required.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound relationships with multiple clients.