Our client is seeking an Intermediate Structural Engineering Drafter at their Sarasota location. The successful candidate will be required to prepare drawings on CAD under the supervision of a Professional Structural Engineer.
Responsibilities of the AutoCAD Technician:
· Use computer-aided drafting software and established drafting standards to develop layouts,
drawings, and designs that meet engineering specifications.
· Review architectural and structural drawings, understands product usage and design for
application, and retrieves information to complete drawing, layout or design.
· Use detail drawings or engineering specifications to dimension, scale or line locate.
· Understand project flow from Sales to Estimating to Technical Services
· Incorporate marked up corrections from internal and external customers with supervision
· Provide timely updates of project workloads
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced, demanding environment
· HS Diploma or GED from a qualified educational institution
· Degree or Certificate in Design or Drafting. Consideration will be given for a combination of
education and work experience.
· Applicant should have experience with Structural Engineering/Architectural projects.
· Skills and Abilities Applicant must be proficient in AutoCAD, with two or more years of experience
· Microsoft Office and Google Office Applications
· Salary Commensurate with experience
Benefits available: 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Life insurance
available to eligible employee.