SUMMARY: Provides service to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling select lines of insurance. Processes transactions relative to requests by agents and clients, while providing exceptional customer service via telephone and email.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet the business needs.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle in/outgoing mail
- Respond to client questions or complaints, and follow up on client interactions
- Solicit sale of new insurance products
- Prepare insurance quotes, process monetary and non-monetary endorsements, cancellations, claims, and payments
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits/payments, and arrange for billing
- Keep detailed records of customer transactions in policy management system
- Handle referrals from management team with expediency and exceptional customer service
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing application for coverage
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made against a policy
- Build and maintain business relationships by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer satisfaction
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; and staying current with Continuing Education (CE) requirements
- Clear, concise oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Professional and courteous at all times
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hard-working and highly motivated
- Bilingual a plus
Recent college grad preferred or current insurance customer service.
Please send resumes to Rachel.Stafford@careerexperts.jobs