Responsible for consolidating, analyzing, and coordinating the Rate, Form, and Product business needs of multiple stakeholders for state-focused projects. Validates consistency and compliance across detailed functional programming specifications. Documents and shares clear, actionable requirements with technology partners. Addresses foreseeable issues proactively and facilitates amicable solutions across all involved parties. Must have homeowners’ insurance experience.
- Works with appropriate business units and leaders to identify and coordinate state expansion, enhancement, and maintenance projects.
- Participates in project kick-off meetings primarily to learn but also to ensure project expectations are clearly understood by all parties.
- Identifies, documents, tracks, and communicates test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Tests and troubleshoots software programs to compare functionality to software specifications.
- Understands the rate and form filing process of various products and states. Ensures system logic and implementation schedule support compliance.
- Understands the company underwriting guidelines and policy and rating systems. Ensures system logic supports compliance with quoting, underwriting, and policy issuance.
- Recommends program improvements or revisions to the company’s technology partners and internal business users.
- Serves as the liaison between the company’s technology partner and various vendors, partners, and internal customers.
- Collaborates with other internal department staff, Underwriting Leadership, Legal Leadership, and Product Development Leadership to help refine and build best business practices.
- Uses business intelligence software programs for research and analysis.
- May work as project lead on internal system enhancements within the state expansion process.
- Performs others duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 + years insurance industry or quality assurance experience.
- Intermediate-to-advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Mail and Documents.
- Ability to research credible sources to assist in problem solving and increase innovation.
- Strong communication, organization, and follow-up
- Ability to give clear and consistent instructions to team members.
- Ability to interpret technical procedures and translate them so they are clearly understood by internal and external customers and other lay personnel.
- Ability to remain goal-oriented over long periods and despite various delays.
- Ability to remain flexible and open to a varied work schedule (based on company needs), which may require hours beyond a standard 40-hour work week.
- Comfortable working with all levels of employees throughout the company.
- Exceptional grammar and proofreading skills strongly preferred.
- Insurance industry experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to facilitate small to large group meetings preferred.
Apply directly to TamaraG@CareerExperts.jobs.