Career Experts is seeking a Restoration Construction Project Manager for our client in Fort Myers! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction restoration project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Prepare structural and repair specifications, observation reports, and contract documents
- Ensure the project proceeds in a timely manner, or ability to explain the delays
- Interface with contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
Understands the Critical Path Method
- Previous experience in restoration construction or other related fields, 5 year minimum
- Familiarity with construction management software, AutoCAD experience necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Benefits available: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Life insurance available to eligible employee.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual interested in gaining experience in a professional environment. References, Portfolio, and Resume required. Candidate must be able to show previous work in Restoration Construction Project Management.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fort Myers, FL
- High school or equivalent
Construction Project Management: 3 years
Required language: English