Named one of Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2 years in a row, our client is a premier human resources outsourcing provider headquartered in St. Petersburg. Servicing clients nationwide, they provide administrative support for all types of businesses by offering payroll administration, benefits administration, risk management, and human resources consulting. Their core values are providing high touch service, best practice advice, and integrated technology to clients and team members.
Our client is seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist with a minimum of six years’ marketing experience. Three of the six years must be directly overseeing marketing-related activities. The ideal candidate must possess excellent creativity, problem solving skills, flexibility, and a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing and coordinating a variety of activities to promote our products and services, including our Best Place to Work culture.
- Determining and executing the appropriate strategy for each tradeshow, based on sales objectives, the target audience, and market trends.
- Creating webinar descriptions and promotional copy and campaigns to increase event participation.
- Assisting with the creation of lead generation and cultivation plans for a variety of audiences.
- Determining messaging, writing copy, and providing graphic direction for sales collateral to include new product sales sheets, videos, brochures, web pages, proposals and emails.
- Providing recommendation and obtaining budget approval for promotional items.
- Managing graphic development, proof process, and final delivery.
- Coordinating and communicating with team members in various departments for project participation.
- Collecting information to form recommendations for marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Working knowledge of marketing best practices.
- Demonstrated project ownership, required.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with the flexibility to shift between tasks frequently.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office core applications
- Familiarity with graphic design best practices.
- Familiarity with CRM, email and SEO best practices, preferred.
- Lifting of up to 25 pounds, required
This position is a direct hire. Normal business hours are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm but this position might require working earlier or later as needed. Competitive Salary offered based on experience. Company offers great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PTO and more!